Apprentice & Residency Program Applications
Application process for Culinary Residencies and Programs for cooks, artists & writers.
Pierre le Boulanger
Apprentice Programs in charcuterie, baking and cooking as well as Creative Residencies for artists, photographers and writers are awarded based on availability. Our classes are deliberately small, hands-on and one-on-one working with professionals and mentors. To facilitate the selection of student to mentor match, we ask that you complete a brief application.
All applicants must submit the following:
- A letter of request regarding intent and experience- 1 page maximum.
- Resume, biography, or artist statement ( including portfolio, video or story clips if appropriate)
- Current photograph (you’ve seen us, we want to see you!)
- Reference contacts- 3.
Upon receipt of application:
- The Kitchen-at-Camont Advisory Board will review and select from the applicants forms.
- Individual applications are considered throughout the year however, priority will be given first to working professionals with limited free time.
- A non-refundable deposit will be due at time of acceptance.
- A limited number of partially-funded residencies are available each year. Please note application for consideration in your letter of intent.
- Payment in full for programs will be required 30 days prior to residency dates.
Rates: Apprentice programs begin at 1500€ per week including room & board; excluding transportation, insurance and personal needs.
Send application to:
The Kate Hill via email at: kitchen-at-camont (at) email (dot) com
If you have any further questions contact us.