one day cooking classes
From May to September, Kate teaches simple and intensive one-day classes focused on special projects: Savory and Sweet French Pastry; A Long French Lunch; Market to Table. Want to know how to make a perfect Cassoulet? winter classes on the weekends and throughout the year. Classes are hands- on and in English. Come for a day of exploring good Gascon food with Kate Hill and friends in the Kitchen at Camont.
Coming to the area and want to book a private day class with Kate at Camont? Contact us here.
- Market Classes begin at the Wednesday Farmer's Market at 9:00; other days begin at Camont at 9:00
- Hands-on Cooking Class 9:00-1:30
- 1:30-2:00 How to Set a French table
- 2:00- 4:00 Four-Course Lunch with Wine & Beverages
- Class fees includes all food, drink, recipes, and Camont's professional apron
- 2018 Dates and Rates below.